- Combination of Acupuncture, Chinese Herbal Medicine, Oriental Food Therapy, and other modality options.
- Licensed and Registered Acupuncturist by Minnesota Board of Medical Practice
- Certified Acupuncturist and Dipomate in Chinese Herbology by the National Certification of Commission for Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine
- Master’s Degree in Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine from Northwestern Health Sciences University.
- Member of Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine Association of Minnesota.
- Board Member, Treasurer of Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine Association of Minnesota
- Food as Medicine Conference: A Feast of Wisdom and Medicine
- Certified in Facial Rejuvenation Acupuncture “ Constitutional Facial Acupuncture: The New Protocols” by Mary Elizabeth Wakefield
- Bachelor of Science degree in Business Administration with Emphasis in Human Resources from UW-Platteville, Wisconsin
- CPR, Basic Life certification for Healthcare Professionals
Women's Reproductive Health training and information:
- Mastering Basal Body Temperature Charting to Enhance Fertility with Acupuncture and Chinese Herbs
- Reproductive Endocrinology and Assisted Reproduction Technology
Mental Health and OPIOIDS Addiction training and information:
- Pain.Pill.Problem: Minnesota Moving Forward Together with Prescription Painkillers. Hear the message on alternative choices to pain and how Minnesota is moving forward. Read the message from the Star Tribune on alternative choices for pain and anxiety.
- Addiction Medicine for the Primary Care Provider conference: Integrated Approaches and Practical Applications. Read more on alternative choices to pain and how Minnesota is moving forward.
- Twin Cities Community Conference on Mental Health: Embracing Hope, Erasing Stigma
- Youth Mental Health First Aid Training, Rice County Health Care Professionals